S30-35FT, S40FTS Hyster
- Decreased downtime
- Low cost of operation
- Operator comfort
- Enhanced productivity
- Models: S30-35FT, S40FTS
- Primary Task: Lifting and Stacking, Towing
- Environment: Outdoors
- Power Source: LPG
- Capacity: 3000-4000lbs
- Max Load Height: 216
- Max Load Weight: 4000lbs
- Auto Manufacturing
- Chemicals & Plastics
- Building Materials
- Paper & Packaging
HIGH PERFORMANCE WITH LOW COST OF OPERATION
The S30-40FTS series is suited for a variety of indoor applications such as warehousing, food and kindred products, and electronics and electrical equipment.
- Equipment Type
- Forklifts / Internal Combustion Engine
Industrial lift truck downtime results from problems with the powertrain, electrical system, cooling system or hydraulic system. The advanced design of the S30-40FTS series can help reduce that downtime. This truck offers excellent service access to allow for easy maintenance. Together these factors assist you in maintaining maximum productivity in your operation.
- Pacesetter VSM industrial onboard computer monitors and protects the powertrain to help maximize uptime.
- Transmission gears and shafts are strong to handle the most demanding duty cycle.
- Electronic-controlled powershift transmission has state-of-the-art, strong clutch packs.
- Hyster brakes are self-adjusting and self-energizing with a heavy-duty backing plate.
The S30-40FTS series offers significant annual savings in operating consumable costs.
- Auto Deceleration System extends brake life
- Controlled power reversal increases tire life
- Electronic hydraulic control system reduces fuel consumption.
- Electronically controlled transmissions, clutch packs with enhanced operating life, stronger gears and shafts, and Hyster premium brakes provide unmatched reliability.
- CANbus communications, non-mechanical sensors and switches, and sealed connections minimize electrical problems.
- Leak-free O-ring face seal fittings at connection points and a superior filtration system take the worry out of hydraulics.
- Pacesetter VSM reduces service checks and repairs.
- Service access is provided through a one-piece floor plate.
- Onboard diagnostics reduce repair time.
- Coil-over-plug ignition eliminates spark plug wires
The ergonomic design helps to reduce operator fatigue and increase productivity through superior operator comfort, precise, effortless handling, and easy entry and exit.
- Easy-to-use 3-point entry design of operator compartment uses a molded hand grip and armrest/hip restraint to minimize muscle/joint strain.
- Increased shoulder clearance gives operators greater foot room.
- Isolated drivetrain minimizes the effect of powertrain vibration and road-borne shocks.
- Swing-out bracket frees the LPG tank from over the counterweight to simplify changeout. An optional EZXchange bracket further minimizes arm and back strain.
Productivity means moving more of your loads in less time with less cost. The S30-40FTS series boosts performance to increase productivity and meet application requirements.
Hyster Stability System (HSS®) is built into the fundamental design of every truck—it’s not “added on” like other manufacturers—to allow for travel across various surfaces and to minimize truck lean for enhanced lateral stability. HSS® is a maintenance-free design, and its passive mechanical system uses gravity to optimize steer-axle geometry.
Hyster® Variable Power Technology™ provides adjustable performance modes that maximize productivity or fuel economy to fit specific application requirements. With two selectable performance modes, the truck can be tailored to achieve a balance of enhanced performance and superior fuel economy or maximize productivity during peak business periods.