Harlo and Manitou Rough Terrain Forklifts for Sale
Like standard forklifts, rough terrain forklifts are designed to transport heavy loads across job sites. These specialized machines are engineered to travel over soft, uneven and rocky terrain with optimal power and efficiency, making them ideal for construction sites.
Our all-terrain forklift selection includes many rugged, high-performance models from some of the industry’s top manufacturers, including Manitou and Harlo. You can find the following machine types in our rough terrain inventory:
- Vertical mast rough terrain forklift: These forklifts have two big tires at the front of the machine and a smaller-sized set at the back. They are built to handle heavier loads and have excellent speed and maneuverability.
- Variable reach rough terrain forklift: Variable reach forklifts are vehicle-mounted with a telescopic boom lift that reaches above and in front of the forklift. They can pick up and move loads at variable heights and distances with superior maneuverability through tight spaces.
- Trailor-mounted rough terrain forklift: These outdoor forklifts mount to trucks or trailers and comprise a self-propelled design for easy portability.
Benefits of Rough Terrain Forklifts
Manitou and Harlo rough terrain forklifts offer many significant operational advantages:
- Improved traction: Outdoor forklifts can navigate rough, slick and soft terrain due to their excellent traction, enabling them to travel these surfaces without overworking the engine, spinning the tires or getting stuck.
- Enhanced ground clearance: Due to their high ground clearance, rough terrain forklifts can clear obstacles and harsh terrain without bottoming out.
- Optimal power: Unlike conventional forklifts, all-terrain forklifts have four-wheel drive, giving them the tire power needed to move across rough surfaces without power loss.
Discover Rough Terrain Forklifts for Sale Near You
If you need a rough terrain forklift for your construction site, Medley Equipment Company can help. We have over 80 years of experience delivering high-quality material handling machines to customers with rapid response times and unbeatable customer service.
Contact us to learn more about our products or call us at 405-946-3453!