“We’re On a Mission” To Make Sure That Your Company Is OSHA Certified
At Medley Equipment Company “We’re On a Mission” to make sure that you, and your employees are OSHA certified to properly operate your equipment safely and effectively.
How Operator Training Benefits You?
- Reduce Equipment Downtime
- Limit Lost Time Injuries
- Improve Driver Efficiency
- Minimize Product Damage
- Improve Your Company’s Bottom Line
- Reduce Accidents
- Training begins in the classroom, where our certified instructors accompanied by a few short videos will teach enrollees on basic equipment operation and OSHA regulations.
- Following the classroom instruction, a written test will be given to insure all enrollees have a basic understanding of the material.
- Finally, enrollees will be required to demonstrate basic operation procedures of the equipment they are training to be certified to use in your facility.
10 Simple Tips for Operating a Forklift Safely
Medley Equipment Company is your Material Handling Specialists since 1941. We are confident and leader in our industry and plan to keep our customers and future clients satisfied. Let us take take care of your training needs. Please text/chat, complete the form or visit one of our locations in Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Oklahoma, Amarillo, El Paso, Lubbock, Midland-Odessa, Texas, Albuquerque, New Mexico, Columbia, Joplin, Springfield, Missouri, Little Rock, Fort Smith and Springdale, Arkansas. We are your local material handling expert with new and used forklift sales, forklift-equipment rentals, full-service and parts dealership.