“We’re On a Mission” To Make Sure That Your Company Is OSHA Certified
At Medley Equipment Company “We’re On a Mission” to make sure that you, and your employees are OSHA certified to properly operate your equipment safely and effectively.
How Operator Training Benefits You?
- Reduce Equipment Downtime
- Limit Lost Time Injuries
- Improve Driver Efficiency
- Minimize Product Damage
- Improve Your Company’s Bottom Line
- Reduce Accidents
- Training begins in the classroom, where our certified instructors accompanied by a few short videos will teach enrollees on basic equipment operation and OSHA regulations.
- Following the classroom instruction, a written test will be given to insure all enrollees have a basic understanding of the material.
- Finally, enrollees will be required to demonstrate basic operation procedures of the equipment they are training to be certified to use in your facility.
10 Simple Tips for Operating a Forklift Safely
Medley Equipment Company is your Material Handling Specialists since 1941. We are confident as a leader in our industry and plan to keep our customers and future clients satisfied. Let us take care of your training needs. Please text/chat, complete the form or visit one of our locations in Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Oklahoma, Amarillo, El Paso, Lubbock, Midland-Odessa, Texas, Albuquerque, New Mexico, Columbia, Joplin, Springfield, Missouri, Little Rock, Fort Smith and Springdale, Arkansas. We are your local material handling expert with new and used forklift sales, forklift-equipment rentals, full-service and parts dealership.