Combilift Aisle-Master Order Picker
Combilift C8000E (Electric)
Specialty Forklifts for Sale
Do you need more power and function than standard forklifts can provide? Medley Company has the material handling solution you need with our selection of specialty forklifts. We carry numerous types of equipment that will help you get the job done safely and effectively, no matter your industry or application.
Specialty Forklift Models
As a Hyster and Yale dealer, we carry specialty forklifts from some top-quality brands. We also stock other manufacturers like Combilift, Harlo and Manitou. Our specialty forklifts include:
- Combilift C-series forklifts: Lift trucks from the Combilift C-series are like three machines in one, allowing you to increase productivity. You can use these Combilifts in indoor or outdoor applications, narrow-aisle warehouses, manufacturing and more.
- Aisle Master-OP: These narrow-aisle forklifts have load capacities of anywhere between 3,300 to 5,500 pounds and can lift objects up to 39 feet. These are popular models for the e-commerce industry and indoor and outdoor applications.
- Harlo HP5000: The HP5000 forklift is designed for rough-terrain applications in any industry. These lift trucks have lift capacities of 5,000 to 8,000 pounds. These forklifts are effective machines for agriculture, construction and rental yard jobs.
- Manitou TMT 55: This truck-mounted forklift has a telescopic boom that makes it a valuable machine where loading bays are not present. These are ideal lift trucks for areas with little space, often being used in logistics applications.
Purpose and Benefits of Specialty Forklifts
Understanding different specialty forklifts will help you pick the ones that will be most beneficial to your operations. You can choose from several types, such as:
- Sideloaders: Sideloader forklifts are made explicitly for transporting long loads. The cab is positioned on the front left of the machine with a bed on the right side. These machines can often be tilted horizontally to make loading easier.
- Rough-terrain forklifts: If you’re working in an area with unfinished surfaces — such as soft or muddy ground or hills — rough-terrain lift trucks should be your go-to. They have suitable tires and ground clearance for such outdoor applications.
- Multi-directional forklifts: This forklift makes it easier for you to move long or otherwise large loads in any direction. A multi-directional lift truck is versatile because it has narrow-aisle, sideloader and counterbalance functions.
- Straddle carriers: Straddle carriers are a unique machine type because they carry the load underneath the carrier rather than on top of a truck.
Why Choose Medley Company for Specialty Forklifts?
If you need specialty forklifts, Medley Company can help. You should choose us because of our:
- High-quality products: We partner with some of the best forklift manufacturers in the industry to ensure you have access to machines for any application. We have made ourselves into your one-stop shop for material handling equipment.
- Exceptional customer service: The Medley Company team will be in constant contact with you, from the moment you tell us you’re interested in a machine to well after your transaction. We listen to your needs and respond accordingly!
Request a Quote for Specialty Forklifts Today
Ready to buy a new specialty forklift? Come to Medley Company. Whether you want a sideloader, multi-directional or rough-terrain forklift, we have several models to help you get the job done. Please fill out our quote request form today to get started!