If you want to experience the power and efficiency of a forklift without paying new equipment prices, consider investing in a used forklift from Medley Equipment Company. We've served as industry-leading material handling equipment dealers for over 80 years and counting.
Our Used Forklifts for Sale
At Medley Equipment Company, we offer a vast inventory of used forklifts and equipment from some of the industry's most trusted manufacturers. Explore options such as:
- Aerial lifts
- Light towers
- Rough terrain forklifts
- Utility and passenger vehicles
- Industrial cleaning equipment
- Three-wheel forklifts
- Electric forklifts
- Propane forklifts
Where Can You Buy Used Hyster and Yale Forklifts?
We make it easy for customers to purchase equipment, no matter their location. You can buy our used material handling equipment in any of the following areas:
- Oklahoma: We serve customers in Oklahoma City and Tulsa.
- Texas: Our equipment is available in Amarillo, Lubbock, Midland and El Paso.
- Arkansas: Our Arkansas locations include Little Rock, Springdale and Fort Smith.
- Missouri: You can buy used forklifts in Joplin, Springfield or Columbia.
- New Mexico: We sell and service used equipment in Albuquerque and beyond, reaching locations all throughout New Mexico.
Benefits of Buying Used Equipment
Some of the many advantages of purchasing used forklifts include:
- Lower upfront costs: Used equipment has a significantly lower purchase price than new equipment, freeing up your budget for other business needs.
- Minimal depreciation: Heavy equipment loses the most value within the first few years of its life. Used machines will have already experienced their biggest depreciation, leaving you to reap the highest value.
- Wider equipment selection: There is a broader selection of used equipment for sale than new, giving you extensive machine options.
- Longer value retention: Since used forklifts don't depreciate as quickly as new machines, they retain their value longer, enabling you to achieve a higher return on investment (ROI) if you ever choose to sell them.
Why Choose Medley Equipment Company for Used Three-Wheel Forklifts?
When you come to Medley Equipment Company for used forklifts, you'll benefit from our:
- Equipment: We offer a comprehensive material handling equipment selection suited for any application.
- Services: You can benefit from our maintenance services and vast parts inventory to achieve minimal downtime.
- Experience: We've served as dependable equipment dealers since our establishment in 1941.
- Resources: Our Customer Experience Consultants are here to answer any question, anytime.
- Customer service: Our goal is to give you the best possible customer experience.
Find Used Forklifts at Medley Equipment Company
You can discover equipment including used diesel or electric stand-up, three-wheel and rough terrain forklifts at Medley Equipment Company. We pride ourselves on providing our customers with state-of-the-art machines and unbeatable support.
Contact us for assistance from our expert team!
Take control with these Game
Our reputation is built on more than 80 years of service to our customers. We will walk you through the whole process with speed and flexibility of getting the new and used equipment for your business needs to assisting with payment options with great terms and excellent rates that fit right into your budget.
Service & Maintenence
Our team and factory-trained service technicians can help you in keeping your forklifts and material handling equipment in top operating condition and ensure your productivity. Medley Equipment Company is your one-stop local parts provider for all your material handling and industrial equipment needs.