Medley Company’s Lubbock location offers various material handling services to customers. Let our team provide excellent customer service support and a range of services to help your operations run efficiently. From new forklifts and maintenance to equipment rentals, we’ll be your one-stop shop for your material handling needs.
- Parts: Appreciate a vast inventory of replacement parts at our Lubbock location, including OEM components for forklifts and other equipment, such as engine parts, filters, tires and batteries.
- Service: One of the most important aspects of material handling is regular equipment maintenance. Let us take over this vital service while you focus on your day-to-day operations.
- Equipment Rental: Whether you need equipment for a short-term project or large-scale operation, take advantage of Medley’s equipment rentals. With flexible rental periods and maintenance already taken care of, you can find a convenient solution for your needs.
- Equipment Sales: Medley carries various new and used equipment, from forklifts and pallet jacks to aerial work platforms. We supply equipment from top manufacturers like Hyster and Yale, with multiple lift capacities for your operations.
- Fleet Management: Have a fleet management team on your side. With Yale Fleet Management, you’ll have trained technicians overseeing all services performed on your fleet to reduce ownership costs and increase vehicle life span.
Manufacturers We Carry
Appreciate a large selection of new and used equipment from some of the industry’s most dependable manufacturers:
New Equipment in Lubbock
When you’re searching for top-quality equipment for the long term, our new machines, including our specialty forklifts, should do the trick. We also offer used equipment if you want a powerful and cost-effective forklift.
Equipment Rental in Lubbock
Our expert technicians will find the right rental equipment for your business, no matter the job. We maintain our rental equipment to ensure it’s ready when needed, providing the convenience and efficiency your company deserves. Our rental models include oilfield machinery and forklifts, as well as aerial equipment rentals.
Let our experienced technicians help you optimize your equipment usage, minimize downtime and ensure your employees are OSHA certified in equipment operation by hiring our operator training services.
Growing to Meet Your Needs
Choosing the wrong material handling company can lead to delays, missed deadlines and increased costs. That’s why it is essential to select a company with expertise in the field. At Medley Company, we have years of experience handling various materials. We can provide you with customized services that meet your specific needs so your company experiences less downtime and more productivity.
Medley is dedicated to providing customers with the best possible service. To get started, contact us for more information about our material handling solutions.