C8000E (Electric) Combilift
GET MORE DONE IN LESS TIME WITH COMBILIFT C-SERIES
Improve your workflow with a vehicle that can fill the roles of three others. The C8000E can become a sideloader, counterbalance or narrow aisle forklift. This innovative design can eliminate the costs of double material handling to improve productivity significantly.
The Combi C-series is capable of changing the direction of its wheels and moving in any direction. This four-way movement allows the forklift to transport large loads through narrow doorways and around objects with safety and confidence.
This Combilift electric forklift is a multidirectional sideloader that makes a fantastic addition to any warehouse fleet. The key features of the C8000E include:
- Rubber mounted cabin
- Capacity of 6,000 to 10,000 pounds
- AC motor technology
- Hydraulic oil coolers allow for continuous use with no risk to the engine, enhancing the forklift’s life span and dependability
- Multidirectional operation
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Load sensing steering
- Curtis AC software
- Up to 370 inches of lift height
- Four-way lever positioning of wheels
- Two-wheel drive
- A wide range of add-ons, accessories and custom attachments
C-SERIES RANGE – THE ORIGINAL MULTI-DIRECTIONAL FORKLIFT
Vehicles in the Combi C-series are designed to be the safest, most productive and most reliable way of handling your long specialized loads.
- Equipment Type
- Specialty Forklifts / Specialty / Sideloader / Specialty Forklift