- Decreased downtime
- Low cost of operation
- Operator comfort
- Enhanced productivity
- Proven stability
- Models: S80-120FT
- Capacity: 8000-12000lbs
- Load Weight: 12000lbs
- Max Lift Height: 208
- Environment: Outdoors
- Power: LPG
- Primary Task: Lifting and Stacking, Towing
- Auto Manufacturing
- Chemicals & Plastics
- Building Materials
- Paper & Packaging
AN EASY CHOICE FOR TOUGH APPLICATIONS
Designed for indoor use, the S80-120FT lift truck series is suited for applications such as paper manufacturing, industrial/commercial machinery and primary metal products.
- Equipment Type
- Internal Combustion Cushion Tire Forklift Trucks
Industrial lift truck downtime results from problems with the powertrain, brakes, electrical system, cooling system or hydraulic system. Advanced design of the S80-120FT truck series helps to reduce that downtime.
- Pacesetter VSM industrial onboard computer monitors and protects the powertrain to maximize uptime.
- Strong transmission gears and shafts handle the most demanding duty cycle.
- Electronic-controlled powershift transmission has state-of-the-art, strong clutch packs that provide longer life.
- HD premium wet disc brakes provide excellent stopping power and extremely long service life. Brakes are completely sealed from water and dirt making them ready for tough environments.
The S80-120FT series is configured to provide improved efficiency, while enhancing reliability and superior serviceability to reduce your operating costs.
- The Kubota 3.8L spark-ignited LPG engine lowers the operating cost per load moved yet delivers excellent productivity.
- Auto Deceleration System extends brake life by automatically slowing the truck when the accelerator pedal is released.
- Optional on-demand hydraulic system manages oil flow, supplying the right amount of oil as needed, thereby reducing fuel consumption.
- Controlled power reversal feature virtually eliminates tire spin, thereby increasing tire life.
The S80-120FT series features an ergonomically designed operator compartment that enhances overall comfort and productivity.
- Low noise level at operator ear lessens driver fatigue.
- Isolated drivetrain minimizes the effect of powertrain vibration and road-born shocks.
- Adjustable steer column and optional full suspension seat assures the right fit.
- Easy-to-use 3-point entry design of operator compartment uses a large molded hand grip and open non-slip step with a low step height to minimize muscle/joint strain during entry/exit.
- Swing-out bracket simplifies changeout.
- Optional EZXchange bracket minimizes arm and back strain for easier changeouts.
- Increased shoulder clearance gives operators greater foot room.
Productivity means moving more loads in less time with less cost. The S80-120FT series helps to increase productivity through performance, operator comfort and control, service time and dependability.
- Hyster® Variable Power Technology™ provides adjustable performance modes that allow customers to maximize productivity or fuel economy.
- Optional load-sensing on-demand hydraulic system introduces a smarter way to meet the truck’s hydraulic load demands. Featuring Variable Displacement Pump (VDP) technology, the pump produces oil flow only when needed. The system minimizes the amount of engine power required, resulting in greater fuel economy.
- Pacesetter VSM manages all vehicle systems to optimize performance and significantly increase overall reliability and enhance diagnostic capabilities for maximum uptime.
Our patented Hyster Stability System (HSS®) is built into the fundamental design of every truck—it’s not “added on” like other manufacturers—to allow for articulation on uneven surfaces and to minimize truck lean for enhanced lateral stability.