- Lithium-ion advantages
- Spacious operator compartment
- Reduced truck weight
- Models: ERP050-060VLL
- Capacity: 5000-6000lbs
- Load Weight: 6000lbs
- Max Lift Height: 212
- Environment: Indoor, Outdoors
- Power: Electric
- Primary Task: Lifting and Stacking, Towing
- Auto Manufacturing
- Chemicals & Plastics
- Paper & Packaging
Upgrade your counterbalance equipment by adding the ERP050-060VLL forklift to your fleet. The Yale® 4-wheel electric forklift truck offers improved solutions to your material handling needs. This vehicle’s features ensure workers can complete their jobs safely and efficiently without feeling uncomfortable sitting in the cab for long periods. This electric forklift is energy-efficient and offers flexibility for getting around corners.
Powered by lithium-ion technology
The ERP050-060VLL forklift is engineered around a fully integrated, space-saving, lithium-ion battery. This approach frees space in the operator compartment and equips operations with the full advantages of lithium-ion power, including no emissions, no maintenance, full power until depletion and simple, fast charging.
- Equipment Type
- 4 Wheel Electric Forklift Trucks
The Yale ERPVLL brings all the benefits of lithium-ion power to a counterbalanced truck, including:
- Zero battery maintenance requirements
- Consistent power delivery
- Long battery life
- Full charge in less than one hour
- FDA compliant, with no emissions in operation and no gassing during the charging process
The strategic design of the integrated lithium-ion battery helps free space in the operator compartment, maximizing comfort and convenience to help propel productivity.
- Open space under the seat provides operators greater freedom to position their feet during operation
- Lowered seat and floor plate allow easy entry and exit from the truck
- Additional 3.5 inches of head room accommodates taller seat with air suspension for a more comfortable ride
The Yale ERPVLL weighs over 700 pounds less than the equivalent lead-acid powered model. This overall reduction in truck weight improves acceleration and reduces energy consumption for long run times in demanding applications.
Additionally, a lower center of gravity enhances drive quality and improves maneuverability, especially through handling corners.