- Lithium-ion advantages
- Operator-centric ergonomics
- Optimized for performance
- Energy efficient
- Models: ERP040VFL
- Capacity: 4000lbs
- Load Weight: 4000lbs
- Max Lift Height: 119
- Environment: Indoor
- Power: Electric
- Primary Task: Lifting and Stacking, Towing
- Chemicals & Plastics
Consider the ERP040VFL whenever your fleet needs a new Yale® electric forklift truck. This counterbalance truck is robust and built for applications that require charging flexibility, minor maintenance and high efficiency. The forklift has an ergonomic design to ensure the operator is comfortable and safe while using the vehicle. Add the ERP040VFL forklift to your fleet today.
Fully integrated lithium-ion forklift for indoor applications
The ERP040VFL is engineered from the ground up around a fully integrated lithium-ion battery pack, helping free space in the operator compartment and provide the full advantage of lithium-ion power, including no emissions, no battery maintenance, full power until depletion and fast charging.
- Equipment Type
- 4 Wheel Electric Forklift Trucks
The Yale ERP040VFL brings all the benefits of lithium-ion power to a counterbalanced truck, including:
- Zero battery maintenance requirements
- Consistent power delivery
- Long battery life
- Full charge in less than one hour
- FDA compliant, with no emissions in operation and no gassing during the charging process
The strategic design of the integrated lithium-ion battery helps free space in the operator compartment, maximizing comfort and convenience to help propel productivity.
- Designed to provide easy access to the operator compartment
- Open cab design maximizes seated comfort and convenience
- Ample floor space provides freedom to position feet during operation
- Load capacity and truck weight have been optimized to enhance drive quality when cornering or braking and to help improve truck handling when manipulating a raised load
- Repositioned center of gravity enhances drive quality when cornering
- Dual voltage 48V, 420Ah (20.1kWh) battery
- Fully charges in ~45 minutes or less
- Retains full suite of low state of charge safety features
- Battery warranty - 7 years /12,000 hr.