- Decreased downtime
- Low cost of operation
- Built for comfort
- Enhanced productivity
- Performance options
- Models: E80-120XN
- Capacity: 8000-12000lbs
- Load Weight: 12000lbs
- Max Lift Height: 218
- Environment: Indoor
- Power: Electric
- Primary Task: Lifting and Stacking, Towing
- Auto Manufacturing
- Chemicals & Plastics
- Paper & Packaging
AC ADVANTAGE FOR HEAVY-DUTY APPLICATIONS
The E80-120XN series trucks do the heavy lifting with ease—up to 12,000 pounds—so your operators can be more productive, and you can maximize your ROI – just what you expect from Hyster.
- Equipment Type
- 4 Wheel Electric Forklift Trucks
The standard AC traction and hydraulic motors are unsurpassed in the materials handling industry so they spend more time working and less time being worked on.
BRUSHLESS AC TECHNOLOGY
- Eliminates motor brushes
- Requires no periodic maintenance
- Eliminates scheduled downtime and the cost for parts and service
- Eliminates the service requirements created by brush wear dust
- Does away with the commutator and its related parts and service costs
The E80-120XN series lowers your cost of operations by delivering increased productivity, lowered energy consumption, advanced dependability and reduced maintenance costs.
- The Pacesetter VSM monitors and communicates the truck’s multiple systems via the CANbus communication system, keeping a constant check on the unit and vital components.
- A two-piece floor plate and side plates can be easily removed for unrestricted service access. The lift-out fl oor plates require no tools, for quick and easy daily operator checks.
- CANbus communications simplifies wiring and improves serviceability.
- On-board diagnostics reduce repair time and minimize expensive part-swapping.
- Easy battery access is provided via the spring-assisted hood and quick release handle.
The superior ergonomic design of the E80-120XN series means greater comfort for your operator. Enhanced ergonomics combined with customizable performance characteristics increase overall productivity and uptime.
- Easy-to-use 3-point entry design of operator compartment uses a molded hand grip and armrest/hip restraint to minimize muscle/joint strain.
- A large floor space provides operator comfort, while the widened overhead guard legs allow for greater visibility.
- Adjustable steer column assures the right fit.
- High-comfort seat conforms to the operator to reduce operator fatigue.
- 12-inch steering wheel with integrated spinner knob reduces fatigue while providing more knee room and offers superior efficiency, maneuverability and control.
Customizable performance that matches operator skill with individual performance needs enables the E80-120XN series to give maximum productivity throughout the entire shift.
- Adjustment of customizable performance parameters to match your application needs is accessible via the multifunction display.
- A significant increase in loaded travel speeds and acceleration rates beyond the standard setting is possible when the Extended Shift setting is turned off.
- Standard Extended Shift AC controller settings provide the optimum balance between performance needs and battery shift life.
- Pacesetter Vehicle System Manager (VSM) enables customization of truck performance to suit application needs.
Superior trucks such as the E80-120XN series deserve superior options, allowing you to customize your trucks to fit the needs of your operator and your application.
- Application/environmental construction packages
- Return to set tilt option brings the forks to a preset position when tilting for easy operation
- Operator selectable performance modes allow varying levels of truck performance
- Rapid charge option further improves productivity by eliminating battery changes
- 36, 48 or 80-volt systems provide excellent performance
- Extended Shift can be disabled for increased productivity levels
- Seatside mechanical levers or electro-hydraulic TouchPoint mini-levers
- Audible and visible alarms