- Decreased downtime
- Low cost of operation
- Built for comfort
- Enhanced productivity
- Models: E45-70XN
- Capacity: 4500-7000lbs
- Load Weight: 7000lbs
- Max Lift Height: 264
- Environment: Indoor
- Power: Electric
- Primary Task: Lifting and Stacking, Towing
- Auto Manufacturing
- Chemicals & Plastics
- Paper & Packaging
This Hyster® 4-wheel electric forklift truck will make your operations run smoother. E45-70XN forklifts provide comfort for operators as they use them. With its ergonomic design, operators can complete jobs safely and efficiently. The forklift also has features that ensure dependability, from hassle-free hydraulics to self-adjusting and heavy-duty brakes. Perform jobs with a Hyster® E45-70XN forklift from Medley Company.
THE RIGHT FORKLIFT FOR TODAY'S DISTRIBUTION ENVIRONMENT
The Hyster® E45-70XN series lowers your cost of operations by delivering enhanced productivity, lower energy consumption, advanced dependability and reduced maintenance costs.
- Equipment Type
- 4 Wheel Electric Forklift Trucks
Durable components mean less downtime for service. The standard AC traction and hydraulic motors set the standard in materials handling, significantly reducing maintenance requirements. Hyster-designed thermal management system maximizes performance during continuous operation, while preventing damage to components due to heat.
- Two-piece steel floor plate and side plates are easily removed to provide instant service access.
- Lift-out floor plate requires no tools for operator checks.
- CANbus communications simplifies wiring and improves serviceability.
- On-board diagnostics reduce repair time and minimize expensive part-swapping.
- Easy battery access is provided via the gas spring-assisted hood and quick release handle.
The E45-70XN series lowers your cost of operations by delivering increased productivity, lowered energy consumption, advanced dependability and reduced maintenance costs. According to the VDI Energy Cycle Standardized Test, the E45-70XN series provides the lowest energy consumption among competitors. Pacesetter VSM (Vehicle System Manager) enables customization of truck performance.
The superior ergonomic design of the E45-70XN series means greater comfort for your operator. Enhanced ergonomics combined with customizable performance characteristics increase overall productivity and uptime.
- Easy-to-use 3-point entry design of operator compartment uses a molded hand grip and armrest/hip restraint to minimize muscle/joint strain.
- Seat-side mechanical levers are positioned for maximum comfort and offer an optional integrated thumb-actuated directional control switch.
- Adjustable steer column assures the right fit.
- Choice of 6 different seats enables a more customizable level of comfort.
- 12-inch steering wheel with integrated spinner knob reduces fatigue, provides more knee room, and goes lock-to-lock in just 4 turns.
- Optional auxiliary DC converter provides an automotive-style 12-volt outlet and an auxiliary power tap for customer installed accessories.
Customizable performance that matches operator skill with individual performance needs enables maximum productivity throughout the entire shift.
- Adjustment of customizable performance parameters to match your application needs is accessible via the multifunction display and technician password protection.
- A significant increase in loaded travel speeds and acceleration rates beyond the standard setting is possible when the Extended Shift setting is turned off.
- Standard Extended Shift AC controller settings provide the optimum balance between performance needs and battery shift life.
- Pacesetter Vehicle System Manager (VSM) enables customization of truck performance to suit application needs.