- Reduced cost of operation
- Productive performance
- Simplified service
- Models: MTA120UX
- Capacity: 12000lbs
- Load Weight: 6000lbs
- Max Lift Height: -
- Environment: Indoor
- Power: Electric
- Primary Task: Ground Level Transport Only, Lifting and Stacking, Towing, Order Picking
- Auto Manufacturing
Simply Efficient Basic Transport at a Higher Capacity
Part of the affordable Yale® UX Series, this tow tractor provides horizontal transport in less-demanding applications with ergonomic features, reliable technology and energy efficiency.
- Equipment Type
- Tow Tractors
For operations of all sizes, keeping material handling costs in check is critical to protecting profits. That's why we engineered the UX Series tow tractor to provide a simple, efficient match for the needs of less-demanding applications.
- Affordable purchase price to help protect the bottom line and scale your fleet confidently
- Reliable quality and support you expect from the Yale brand and dealer network
The UX Series sit-down tow tractor equips operators with a range of features to help them work efficiently and boost output. The right tool for the job is ready when you are, with the performance you need to get the job done and keep business moving.
- High-power drive motor for impressive pulling performance and load capacity
- Smooth travel and maneuverability to boost productivity even through challenging environments
- Ergonomic layout with adjustable seat and steering column to maximize operator comfort and efficiency
- Operator presence system and non-slip, uncluttered floor plate to help keep operators stable andfocused
- Engineered for optimal stability with low center of gravity and drive axle design
- Multi-function LCD dash display and three available operating modes to tailor performance
according to real-time demands
The UX Series is designed to make service simple, fast and rarely necessary.
- Built-in diagnostics, accessible via in-dash display – no outside computer required
- High power maintenance-free AC drive motor
- Easy maintenance access via back cover for fast, efficient service
- CANbus technology reduces wiring complexity
- Simple, readily available components help limit service cost