AL 5 Terex
- 4,000 Watts of light from 4 x 1000 Watt metal halide lamps
- Reliable Kubota engine and 8kW generator
- Up to 20kW generator option with plenty of extra power to run additional tools and equipment
- Durable 30 ft (9.14 m) galvanized mast with single self-braking winch design, 359Âº non-continuous tower rotation and retractable mast cable
- Standard engine protection includes high water temperature and low oil auto shutdowns
- Quick disconnect lights and ballasts for easy troubleshooting, service and repair
- Internal storage system for light fixtures provides safekeeping and protection during transportation
- Heavy duty mast, chassis and 3,500 lb rated axle to handle towing on rough roads
- Vertical Mast Option features and electronic wench for quick mast deployment, raising lights to full height in 30 seconds.
The Terex® AL 5 model line offers heavy-duty light towers to fit virtually any lighting need from construction sites and sporting events to mining and oil field applications. The 30 ft (9.14 m) extended-height floodlight tower of the AL 5 provides 4,000 Watts of light and is designed to maximize uptime with quick disconnect lights and ballasts, 360º non-continuous tower rotation, heavy duty axles and chassis, and galvanized masts and outriggers.
- Equipment Type
- Light Towers