Find the Best Narrow Aisle Forklifts For Sale or Rent in Albuquerque
Machines that work efficiently in small spaces has become increasingly necessary for manufacturers and distributors. Narrow aisle forklift trucks enable operators to optimize storage capacity and efficiently retrieve pallets in high intensity operations. With a range of model configurations, mast options and lift heights to choose from, customers can select the right solution for their specific operation.
What are the different types of narrow aisle forklifts available in Albuquerque, NM?
Very Narrow Aisle Trucks – Operate in aisles that are less than half the width required for conventional forklifts. Narrow aisle lift trucks are designed for indoor use and are ideally suited for applications such as large distribution centers and high density stacking and storing.
Order Pickers – Order Picking Forklifts have Operator’s Platforms from where the driver can control the machine using a series of handles, paddles, steering crank and lift/lower buttons. The majority of order picking forklifts are battery operated and designed for indoor use.
3 Wheeled Electric Reach Truck – The three wheeled electric narrow aisle forklift is a sit down rider truck designed to easily maneuver in tight spaces. Some popular 3 wheeled manufacturers are Hyster, Yale, Bendi, Mariotti, and Landoll.
What is the lift capacity of a narrow aisle forklift?
Narrow aisle forklifts are versatile lifting machines. In Albuquerque many companies use them like four lift trucks in one, performing like conventional counterbalanced trucks, reach trucks, side-loaders, and turret trucks. Narrow aisle forklifts are available in capacities from 3,000 lbs. to 12,000 lbs.
What is the lift height of a narrow aisle forklift?
Narrow aisle lift trucks lift heights very based on the manufacturer. The Yale reach truck has a maximum lift height of 500mm, the Bendi forklift has a lift height up to 26 feet, and the Yale very narrow aisle reach truck has a maximum lift height of 668 inches.
Top Manufacturers in Albuquerque, NM
Another aspect to consider when looking to purchase or rent a used narrow aisle forklift is the manufacturer. Medley Equipment Company offers the very best lift equipment from top lift equipment manufactures. Some of the best forklift manufacturers are Hyster and Yale, they offer very narrow aisle forklifts, narrow aisle reach trucks, and the tilting mast reach trucks. Landoll Bendi Forklifts are the leader in articulated forklifts, they offer both electric and IC versions of their multipurpose aisle articulating forklifts. Combilift offers a counterbalance stacker, multi-directional reach truck, walkie reach truck, and an all wheel drive multi-directional forklift.
Are you interested in renting or buying a narrow aisle forklift? Contact one of our new and used forklift experts at Medley Equipment Company!
What type of lift do you need?
Step 1 of 4 – Equipment Type
- Choose an Equipment Type*
- Sit Down Rider
- Pallet Jack
- Reach Truck
- Rough Terrain
- Narrow Aisle
- Order Picker
- Scissor Lift
- Boom Lift
- Sit Down Rider
Very Narrow Aisle
3 Wheeled Electric
Swing Reach Truck
- Swing reach forklifts are designed for applications where pallets must be stacked in high positions and maneuver on narrow aisles.
- Hyster very narrow aisle truck is designed for indoor use and ideally suited for a wide variety of applications. View our Hyster brochure for a list of specs and features.
- Sideloaders made for lifting very heavy and long items. Side loader lift trucks are specialized forklifts designed for applications that are extremely narrow where the loads are larger than normal and need to be transferred sideways.
- Side-loaders are suitable for moving loads like steel pipes and timber. Common types of side loaders are: enclosed cab made for outdoors, stand up side loader lift trucks, & multi-directional side loader forklifts
Narrow Aisle Reach Truck
- Stand-up & sit-down narrow aisle reach trucks are extremely versatile, combining the latest AC motor control technology with improved all-around performance and superb operator comfort to effectively meet the demands of modern warehousing.
- Designed to increase the productivity of your business, speed and control is of the essence. Higher travel speeds for long travel distances throughout your warehouse and lower speeds for precise load handling.
Stand-Up Forklift Truck
- Stand-up Rider Forklift (stand-on and electric rider) are built for applications where the operator must get on and off the lift truck frequently. Designed for maneuverability, the stand-up forklift is able to fit through more narrow passages than a sit down rider.
- Stand up forklifts are designed for applications where the driver must get on & off the forklift frequently. Stand-up forklifts are popular for food & beverage distributors & basic warehousing operations.
Walker Reach Hand Jack
- The Walkie Reach motorized pallet truck gives
big capacity and productivity with the operational
cost of a hand truck rather than a rider.
- Superior ergonomics and User Selectable Performance Modes
help to increase productivity.
3 Wheeled Electric Forklift
- Electric forklifts are powered by fuel cells or Lead Acid Batteries. The Carriage is fixed on mast rails so that it can be easily moved upward and downward. The Mast is a vertical part that lifts up and pushes down the loads.
- Three wheeled electric forklifts provide both indoor and outdoor solutions with innovative pneumatic tires that reduce vibration and enhance operator comfort over the roughest surfaces.