Zero Maintenance | Consistent Power Delivery | Broad Temperature Range Performance | Quick Opportunity Charging
Every step of the logistics process is fraught with tight guidelines and problems. They must cut expenses with limited labor resources while adhering to stricter emission regulations and cleanliness standards. Flexibility will help you overcome these obstacles.
High-intensity warehouses must concurrently solve numerous difficulties, including meeting rigorous emissions requirements and accomplishing more with less available personnel.
63% Order picking accounts for a certain amount of total warehouse operating costs.
50% The percentage of warehouse managers who consider worker productivity and performance to be a major concern.
43% The percentage of supply chain executives who believe that rising customer service demands are extremely or extremely difficult to meet.
- It only takes 1-2 hours to fully charge.
- Maintain a steady stream of power until the tank is empty.
- Obtain a continuous runtime of up to 8 hours.
Increase your output
- Operators can spend more time on revenue-generating operations because there are no cleaning, watering, cooling, or equalization requirements.
- Opportunity charges quickly and easily, with no memory degradation.
Obtain green objectives
- While in operation or charging, emit no hazardous pollutants.
- Improve the quality of the air both on and off the shop floor.
Lift truck power is needed in today’s warehouses to boost productivity, not hinder it.
Lithium-ion battery-powered Yale® lift trucks are suited for high-volume operations. Lithium-ion batteries help deliver maximum productivity while enabling compliance with emissions standards because to its simple opportunity charging, consistent performance in hot and cold settings, and no maintenance requirements.