Tips You Need for Great Forklift Maintenance
Keep your forklift at 100%
A forklift can make your operation more productive and easier. These complex pieces of machinery require regular maintenance to perform at the best of their ability. With an effective maintenance schedule or PM service, your forklift will be ready to get the job done.
Here are a few tips for great forklift maintenance:
- Monitor Fluids
- Fluids for transmission, hydraulics, and coolants need to be maintained at certain levels.
- Check Tires
- Tires should be checked on a regular basis. Make sure they’re inflated and they do not have significant damage due to wear and tear.
- Clean the Lift Regularly
- Your forklift could collect dirt and other substances that could cause issues.
- Check the Brakes
- Check for signs of brake damage to prevent accidents and injuries.
- Use Quality Parts
- Medley has an impressive amount and variety of quality parts for your forklift.
Safety is important to us at Medley, and a regularly serviced forklift is a safe forklift. To schedule service for your equipment, text/chat or complete the form.