A MESSAGE TO OUR CUSTOMERS REGARDING COVID-19
Dear Valued Customer,
Medley Equipment Company continues to monitor the fast-moving developments of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. We understand you are important to the critical infrastructure that keeps America running. Rest assured that we are doing everything in our power to protect the health and safety of our employees and you, our customer!
In order to minimize the disruption of our service and reduce the risk of exposure and transmission, we have put the following protocols in place:
- Supporting flexible work and virtual meeting options to minimize physical congregations and limit the number of people in our facilities.
- Non-service and non-operational employees have been asked to work from home.
- Eliminated non-essential travel.
- Encouraging no physical interaction; forego handshakes and other greetings that requirephysical contact.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of hard surfaces at each facility.
- For employees where working from home is not an option, we are insisting on self-monitoring and reporting to management if they are experiencingsymptoms.
- Established technician and driver protocols to reduce interactions and exposure to thevirus.
- Reduce traffic in our branches by encouraging customers and vendors to utilize ouronline resources and telephones where possible, which will serve to limit face to faceinteraction.
- Continue to monitor and adhere to local, provincial and federal government healthagency guidelines.We are committed to remaining open and providing you with the outstanding service that you expect while protecting both our employees and your business. We recognize that by working together we will get through these challenging times.
Standing with you,